Welcome to the site of Millarville Community Church. We want to thank you for visiting and would like to give you a bit of information about our church. Here at MCC we strive to create an environment where people from all walks of life can come and worship together. No matter where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here! We think that going to church should be a joyful experience that lifts your spirit. We believe that God loves all of creation, and through Jesus Christ we are brought into fellowship with God and each other. We are laid back and relational, professing the love and grace of God, as found in Holy Scriptures. Our table of friendship is open to everyone. All are welcome here – those who believe as well as those who are seeking.
If you have any questions after visiting this website, please contact the church office at 403.931.1618 or email email@example.com. We would be more than happy to help.
Relationships | Intentionality | Substance over Form | Word of God | Prayer | Mission | Ownership | Children and Youth | Servanthood | Worship & Arts | Leadership Development | Team Ministry | Hospitality | Teaching
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SUNDAY SERVICE
– We dress casually at MCC. Many people arrive in blue jeans having come right from their ranch as others prefer wearing their Sunday best. There is no style or dress code that’s by the book.
– Coffee is served before and after church for anyone who is an early comer or a late leaver.
– The order of service usually goes like this 10:30 am to 12:00 pm:
Worship for around 45 minutes
Tithes and offerings
Short coffee break for fellowship
Sermon and end with Benediction
– The first Sunday of every month we take communion together.
– Sunday School is located at the east end of the church. You may check in your children in either: Elementary group (Ages 7-11yrs/Gr. 2-4), Preschool group (Ages 3-6yrs/PreK-Gr. 1) or the Nursery (Ages 0-2yrs).
– The Youth Group (Gr. 5-12) join together after the coffee break in one of the classrooms.